Speakers and Guests
A Blueprint for Collaboration: A weekend of workshops to ratify a framework for Mutual, Real-Time, Credible and Substantive Art-Science Collaborations Addressing Climate Change.
May 4-6, 2018
We will be adding to this list as we get confirmed special guests.
- Mark Adams, Painter and Cartographer, National Park Service
- Mark Borrelli, Coastal Geologist, Director, Center for Coastal Studies Provincetown
- Elizabeth Bradfield, Author
- Tobias Buckell, Author
- Julia Buntaine, Director, SciArt Center
- David Buckley Borden, Associate Fellow (Designer-In-Residence), Harvard Forest
- Edgar Cardenas, PhD, University of Michigan
- Matt Clark, Owner/Founder, The Narrow Land
- Jose Contreras-Vidal, Neuroscience Engineer, University of Houston
- Dhruba Deb, Cancer Researcher, UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Rich Delaney, President and CEO, Center for Coastal Studies Provincetown
- Joerg Dressler, Artist
- Aaron Ellison, Senior Research Fellow, Harvard University, Harvard Forest
- Hilairy Hartnett, Associate Professor School of Earth & Space Exploration, Arizona State University
- Allen Larson, Cape Cod Center for Sustainability
- Christine McCarthy, Executive Director, Provincetown Art Association and Museum
- Cynthia Pannucci, Founder/Director, Art & Science Collaborations, Inc.
- Stephanie Vasko, PhD, Managing Director, MSU Center for Interdisciplinarity
- Josh Willis, Climate Scientist, NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Join us for a weekend of forging and ratifying a new collaborative model for artists and scientists co-creating climate change innovation. We will formalize a set of guidelines that allows “mutual, real-time, credible and substantive” collaborations to flourish.